Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Overture: Stuck in Chemical Storage
lesley Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Overture: Stuck in Chemical Storage

I run into the room 90mph, hit the switch on the left which shuts first door. RUN like the wind and sometimes make it across the first acid pit by jumping. THEN hit the second switch. THEN have to hit tab, take out pickax, break fence. THEN put pickax away, grab barrel and jump over second fence. TRY to push the crate to acid. THEN get to crate by acid and push that in. Already the worm is breaking down door number two. 95% of the million times I push those crates I can't reach other side. ONCE I reached other side, but had to hit tab, double click pickax AGAIN, and the worm was in and killed me before I could turn and find the stupid pillar . I can't make a hotkey for the pickax because the save point is exactly where that cut screen begins. I am pretty much giving up on this game it is SO freaking aggravating. There is NO save point anywhere like in Amnesia so its cut scene over and over and over. Beyond tedious.
and I am talking weeks now stuck in the exact same place. UNable to get to the pillar before the worm is IN the room and kills me.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2011, 05:31 PM by lesley.)
11-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Overture: Stuck in Chemical Storage - by jens - 11-08-2011, 09:03 AM
RE: Overture: Stuck in Chemical Storage - by lesley - 11-08-2011, 05:29 PM