Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!]
I ZapZap I Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!]

Well, we just finished playing the entire story with both endings, so you should expect episode one of our playthrough to be up sometime later today! You can check on our channel regularly to find it.

Charlie
I rate it a 7.5/10 I would rate it higher if they're weren't so many glitches. It was really scary in some parts like when the monster talked in the fetus room, that one for me was the scariest part, or when I couldn't move in a long corridor and all the lights would go dark then red, then out of nowhere a monster would come out of nowhere and just attack you. My recommendation is if you're going to do another map like this do some of the things you did in this custom story, generally it was made really well in some parts and we would like to see another map like this from you again soon!

Zack
Although I really enjoyed playing the map, there were key areas that you guys could've improved on. The scares and level design were good, but the execution of putting it all together was lacking, hence the many glitches and somewhat sloppy effects. However, the scares were good and the atmosphere was nerve-racking, which we ended up scaring the hell out of us. Ignoring the glitches and assuming they get patched, the story was entertaining and definitely one that shook us! I look forward to seeing you guys improve and making the maps more cleanly made! 6.5/10

Which gives Nexciting's final rating of Scroob's Castle a 7/10. Good job, guys! Here's the first episode of our playthrough. Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2012, 01:59 AM by I ZapZap I.)
01-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!] - by bobbo - 12-14-2011, 04:33 PM
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!] - by bobbo - 12-14-2011, 05:39 PM
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!] - by Statyk - 12-27-2011, 12:13 AM
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!] - by Statyk - 12-27-2011, 03:26 AM
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!] - by I ZapZap I - 01-04-2012, 08:52 PM