Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average
* Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.3 NO LAG)
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.2)

(12-25-2011, 10:39 PM)kermit Wrote: reaalllly? thankyou so much. you're a life saver. i'm not giving up on this. i want to see this scary santa :}

ok now i;m stuck in the kitchen. i knocked off the bottle the key was in, and it broke. but now i cannot find either key, or bottle. but the shelf it was on is still glowing. but nothing is there its just a random glow. n_n why do i have to suck at amnesia
Please put your questions in "spoiler" boxes or you're going to ruin it for other unsuspecting players...

As for the progression, please pay attention to the story. Make sure your sound is on and check your momentos. That's all I'm saying, I don't want to coach you through the campaign, it's really not a fancy concept.

Also, thank you so much everyone for the feedback! =] It really does help me out! I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I have been watching the thread all of today, but can't reply on my phone (as I was out of the house), but I was listening and watching =] I can't believe the view count is over 1,000 already! Thanks everyone! <3

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays again!
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2011, 03:05 AM by Statyk.)
12-26-2011, 02:56 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.2) - by Statyk - 12-26-2011, 02:56 AM