Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average
* Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.3 NO LAG)
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60
RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.2)

(12-26-2011, 03:57 AM)I will disagree Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 03:24 AM)kermit Wrote: the voice said i need to knock it down, i knocked it down, and then it poofed

r u mad or something? n_n

and if its someones first time playing, why would they read every comment in the thread before playing it?

why wouldn't they just play it? derp. r u retarded? who does that? freaks do that

It seems to require too much brains to figure out that

Spoiler below!
the key drops into a sink. If you actually explore around the place you should notice you have access to the cellar (area below the sink). Can you still follow?

Then the path is pretty much blocked, how can get past that blockage? With a box maybe? Okay is this too hard?

Then when you see the pipework there, your brain should click and figure that the key has dropped there.

How did you get through The Dark Descent? By checking walkthrough for every puzzle?

Your use of words also make you seem like you're the at age when it is typical to believe in santa.
Haha. At an age*. How did you understand the amnesia notes with that meager english(?). Guessing only goes that far. :> Hopefully you were able to grasp the basics of the story!

The story was generally nice concerning the amount of time spent on it. Most of all I enjoyed the "ledge part". Well done Statyk.

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

12-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.2) - by Acies - 12-26-2011, 07:33 AM