Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Confederacy's Nightmare (New enemy and such)
gatts205 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Confederacy's Nightmare (New enemy and such)

I decided to post this review I made in moddb here as well. Shouldn't have any major spoilers but I will put in a spoiler box anyway.
Spoiler below!
This is an excellent game that I can recommend to everyone.
Good
  • A well done story which is detailed enough to be interesting without being belabored.
  • A custom monster that functions well and looks polished.
  • Puzzles and game-play is well balanced.
Bad
  • Occasional bug or missing entity (not a big issue because the developer seems to be fixing these currently).
  • The scale of many objects appear off. For example the pews in the cathedral are unreasonably big.
  • Occasional stretched textures mostly found on the before mentioned scaled up objects.
  • Rooms in some sections of the game are too large and could be cut back
    to improve efficiency (excusable in some instances for stylistic
    reasons).
  • Grammatical errors in some notes, but not anything too garishly horrible or unreadable.
  • The ending felt a little rushed.
Conclusion
This mod has all the big important things, but only falls short on a few details (that in the end don't really matter)

I hope to seem more in the future. (please pardon any breach of procedure, this is my first post)

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2012, 03:17 AM by gatts205.)
01-05-2012, 03:17 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confederacy's Nightmare (New enemy and such) - by gatts205 - 01-05-2012, 03:17 AM