Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which monster do you think is the most dangerous and scariest in the Frictional Games universe?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Grey Rock Worms from Penumbra
8.28%
13 8.28%
The Infected from Penumbra
17.83%
28 17.83%
The Dogs from Penumbra
7.01%
11 7.01%
The spiders from Penumbra
1.91%
3 1.91%
The Brutes from Amneisa
35.03%
55 35.03%
The Grunts from Amnesia
13.38%
21 13.38%
The Water Horror from Amnesia
16.56%
26 16.56%
Total 157 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think is the #1 monster in the Frictional Games Penumbra & Amnesia?
Kazakarumariou Away
An angry man.

Threads: 8
RE: What do you think is the #1 monster in the Frictional Games Penumbra & Amnesia?

(07-07-2012, 04:37 AM)The Rock Worm Wrote:
(07-07-2012, 03:40 AM)Harthex Wrote: I believe the most horrid monster in both series considering I've played them all is in my opinion of course that water monster.

It makes me stunned or dizzy every time I catch a glimpse of water in Amnesia - the Dark Descent.
The very limited time you spend in the water running is probably that horror thrill everyone seeks when playing these games. My arm hair stands up, my legs started shaking rapidly while burning, I start sweating as my breath instantaneously gets trapped within me, at this point I can't even speak a single word.
After that dreadful experience you finally escape onto a random furniture just enough to keep you safe from death. Once you make it there a weird chill creeps up my spine extremely fast that you barely notice it, you exhale the air trapped inside of you, you get this kinky relaxed feeling for a little, that is until you realize that monster is still lurking within the water waiting invisible until you repeat this entire process.

That's why I get nightmares from the water lurker in "Amnesia - the Dark Descent"
I too was very glad to get out of that water! How you described your fear of the Kaernk, and the temporary relief of getting away was very well done. You allowed me to feel what you did. Based on how well you described that situation to me, you could easily write your own Lovecraftian short stories and be very popular.
PS: I hope you get good dreams of you or your favorite super hero stomping that Kaernk Smile
Thanks for that positive comment. Glad you understand my fears of the water lurker as well as I did.

I highly doubt I'm going to get a good dream tonight XP just typing about that creature reminds me of the water area.
07-07-2012, 04:45 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think is the #1 monster in the Frictional Games Penumbra & Amnesia? - by Kazakarumariou - 07-07-2012, 04:45 AM