Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which monster do you think is the most dangerous and scariest in the Frictional Games universe?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Grey Rock Worms from Penumbra
8.28%
13 8.28%
The Infected from Penumbra
17.83%
28 17.83%
The Dogs from Penumbra
7.01%
11 7.01%
The spiders from Penumbra
1.91%
3 1.91%
The Brutes from Amneisa
35.03%
55 35.03%
The Grunts from Amnesia
13.38%
21 13.38%
The Water Horror from Amnesia
16.56%
26 16.56%
Total 157 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think is the #1 monster in the Frictional Games Penumbra & Amnesia?
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
RE: What do you think is the #1 monster in the Frictional Games Penumbra & Amnesia?

(08-24-2012, 06:30 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:
(08-24-2012, 06:25 PM)The Rock Worm Wrote:
(08-24-2012, 06:09 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:
(08-24-2012, 06:05 PM)The Rock Worm Wrote:
(08-24-2012, 05:56 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: You can confuse a Brute, but not a worm....
I've felt that Frictional Games really missed a chance to have the Worm in Penumbra to be even scarier. You're underground so you should have seen it more times or in... dare I say it.. groups!

If someone can add it to Amnesia, I'll be sure to add it to a Custom Story! (Currently no one, including me, has been successful in adding it in. The Dog, Spider, and Infected [minus flashlight or axe/pickaxe] are in though)
Of course. The worm could've been a little more successful, but a group of giant worms... that might be annoying to get rid of, especially when they all would use teamwork to hunt you down. (oooooooh snap)

The other monsters from Penumbra have been added (used the dog in one of my CS) to Amnesia. And they function pretty well.

What I like about the brute is its "one-hit-one-kill" ability. Mostly, that would happen, especially when your health isn't maxed. The grunt seemed terrifying firsthand, but then it got a little stale. And that is where the brute decided to step in. Boy, what a surprise.
I didn't know you had a Custom Story, I'd like to play it!

I like the Brute and Grunt for their regeneration. Even though small, it makes it challenge to hurt them. Yes, the Brutes one-hit-kill (which he trains be fencing with other Brutes [which I almost typed before]) is dangerous.

Know what would de-scarify a Brute if its Blade got stuck in a wall/beam and, when trying to pull it out, he gets free but the blade is still stuck (and he doesn't realize it) Tongue
http://www.moddb.com/mods/haunted-hallwa...ways-final

There is the link.

There is also a REMAKE in progress (still developing it), but I took a very long break from that. Send me a PM in case you'd like to play that as well.

I don't want to go Off-Topic again.
Thanks for the link, I'll have to try it!
08-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think is the #1 monster in the Frictional Games Penumbra & Amnesia? - by The Rock Worm - 08-24-2012, 06:37 PM