Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Mainstream Games are so bad nowadays
J.R.S.S. Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Mainstream Games are so bad nowadays

You speak of one man to him the man while I speak of a man to his fellow beings. One could judge his own self, knowing his morals and standards that he truly is the only one that knows and may change. Though who knows themselves more then him being the man? What one does not know you can not judge. Experience being the guide to the road away from the unknown and to progress that has been said many times by both. Observing oneself doing or a man doing does not mean you do nothing. You say "should one observe themselves diving into poverty or should one judge themselves out of foolish spending?" but the meaning of observe is different from the two of us. You may observe that thyself is diving into poverty or you may observe thyself spending a large sum of money that may lead to your destruction. With this knowledge you may take from a change. Judgement not ever needed. There is no need to judge yourself, no need to insult yourself in order to change. Now perhaps that is needed for some? Perhaps that is true. Every man is different in it's own being. It's what we know and how we use that knowledge that makes us choose which path to take even if that may be a infinite number of paths. I do not speak of desperately avoiding judgment; I only speak of learning away from it.

Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time.
H.P. Lovecraft
"The White Ship"
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2012, 01:44 AM by J.R.S.S..)
02-02-2012, 01:42 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mainstream Games are so bad nowadays - by Sel - 01-26-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: Mainstream Games are so bad nowadays - by Sel - 01-26-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Mainstream Games are so bad nowadays - by J.R.S.S. - 02-02-2012, 01:42 AM