Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Mainstream Games are so bad nowadays
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: Mainstream Games are so bad nowadays

That i did and do, but the mirror always reflects what is in front of it. For can it not also be said the same for those receiving judgement? For isn't destruction the path of those who do not consider council? For by our wallets they too can observe themselves diving into poverty, but it is their own judgement that may spare them, and our judgement that inspire them. A god seeks not council from mortals, for the god is greater than man. But a man should never assume divinity, lest he perish. Many may know themselves, but many also question themselves, while others live in oblivion. It is those that are in oblivion that judgement seeks to provide salvation, for the others already have judgement by their side.

If judgement is ever in error, it is merely for the sake of further observation. For how can one learn through observation if there is nothing to observe? Observation, then, calls out to Judgement, saying, "I see nothing," and Judgement responds, "There should be something to observe, even if what is observed is disappointing or undesirable." Nevertheless, Observation can only take in so much before calling out to Judgement again. And so, here we are, the Second Pass of Judgement. The whole Earth embracing Judgement, as is proper; embracing until Observation is satisfied. And Observation won't be satisfied until the false gods accept council.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2012, 03:25 AM by Your Computer.)
02-02-2012, 03:19 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mainstream Games are so bad nowadays - by Sel - 01-26-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: Mainstream Games are so bad nowadays - by Sel - 01-26-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Mainstream Games are so bad nowadays - by Your Computer - 02-02-2012, 03:19 AM