Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Mainstream Games are so bad nowadays
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
Big Grin  RE: Mainstream Games are so bad nowadays

While observation speaks, it can only speak in ways that judgement understands. Few are the words of observation, for it is not capable of saying anything more. To say any more is to take on a role other than itself. To question, to be curious, to respond and decide: these are all attributes not of observation, for observation is not capable of these things. Therefore observation calls out to others not like itself; judgement being its closest friend; curiosity being the next. These things come forth, not from violence, but from observation; not as parent and child, but as friends. Violence stems only from judgement, not vice versa, and only when judgement has concluded there is no other way to bring salvation. Violence is a last resort, never a first, for judgement, except perhaps where false judgement exists.

Perhaps you have not yet been able to separate observation from judgement and judgement from observation, for you mention observation is capable of acting beyond mere observation, and speak mostly, if not only, of false judgement wherever judgement is concerned. Perhaps, my friend, it is time to step back and observe, observe what i have seen, if only to fully isolate judgement. Step back and watch how judgement turns false gods into men who produce good fruit--fruit worthy of purchase. See for yourself judgement that exists without violence. Who could pass up such an offer? Indeed, there is plenty more to see, but never without judgement.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
02-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mainstream Games are so bad nowadays - by Sel - 01-26-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: Mainstream Games are so bad nowadays - by Sel - 01-26-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Mainstream Games are so bad nowadays - by Your Computer - 02-02-2012, 08:44 PM