Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-

(01-29-2012, 10:41 AM)Thiefnuker Wrote:
(01-28-2012, 09:18 AM)kman Wrote: So I played this. Well, rather tried to. I got about half way through the second map and clicked on the coins in my inventory since I was curious what they did, and the entire game crashed. I'm gonna be honest, from what I played it was very mediocre. The story was pretty weak, there were many easily spottable mapping errors, a lot of the scares seemed very... forced. I might finish this, maybe. But I'll at least give you guys credit for trying to make a new gameplay element.
@kman: We did a row of testings now. 7 Guys tried to click on the coins to make the game crash, in every level and with every coin number. We found nothing. It can be used like a key, but it will say "No object to use item on" or "Can not use item this way", no game crashes.

If anyone else has this problem, please report this to us so that we can fix it. ATM it seems to be a problem of kman, not our story.

Greetings,
Thiefnuker
Kman always has issues =P It's a shame he does, I'll be playing this when the FC comes out. Any info on that?

01-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - by Statyk - 01-29-2012, 07:47 PM