Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-
Thiefnuker Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-

Constructive Criticism

Definition (Short): Constructive Criticism is a way of criticism that is meant to help the guy/group you are criticising. You can do that by showing mistakes or giving hints on things you personally diskiled. The difference between constructive and destructive criticism is pretty simple:
While constructive criticism mostly is meant to help people and improve their work, destructive criticism is full of insultments and allegations and meant to demotvate and harass the criticised person/group.

Well, I hope you know what constructive criticism is. And there's no sense in discussing about that. It is what it is, if you didnt like it, i can just repeat myself, dont play it!

Greetz,
Thiefnuker

PS: I don't feel insulted by a random guy over the internet, i just think it is a rudeness to write destructive and mostly subjective posts as a reply on a release thread. Like I said, we never pretended to be perfect.
01-31-2012, 11:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - by Thiefnuker - 01-31-2012, 11:38 PM