Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-
Thiefnuker Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-

(02-21-2012, 10:11 PM)madkeim Wrote: I have a bug at the beggining of a map (when you see the dagger on the table).
I just can't move... is there a way to fix that?
Yep, youre automatically freezed when you enter that map. That effect will be removed by a function that is triggered as soon as every vioce effect is gone. Means as soon as Vincent finished talking, you're free. If Vincent doesn't say anything, you didn't install the Voice Files correctly. Make sure everything is extracted to your "Amnesia The Dark Descent/Redist" folder (or "SteamApps/common/amnesia the dark descent" if you have the steam version) and NOT in the "Amnesia The Dark Descent/Redist/Custom_Stories" (if you have the CS). The Voice files should be in "amnesia .../redist/sounds/Killings In Altstadt/Voices/Vincent". If you haven't got any files there, you didn't installed it correctly. Also make sure you have the files downloaded from the link provided in this thread. I already said, these links are the onliest one that are uploaded from us, so we can't give support for links of other people's uploads, because we don't know if they uploaded it correctly and stuff like that Wink Thanks for understanding

Hope that helped you!
Greetz,
Thiefnuker

02-21-2012, 10:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - by Thiefnuker - 02-21-2012, 10:25 PM