Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-
ThoseRandomGuyz Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-

(04-12-2012, 08:02 PM)Tommyboypsp Wrote: I just put the custom story folder in my custom stories folder :o Is that wrong? I'm kinda new to this.

And no, I didn't hear a voice.
It's okay, but just be sure you place all of the similar folders in the same place. For example, if you download it and it is in a redist folder, I open it up, highlight all of it, and move it into my personal redist folder. Just be sure to combine them (it will ask you to do so). If it doesn't show up in a redist folder, like let's say they have a custom_stories folder and entities and config folders (just as an example), you highlight them and then drag all of them into the area in your redist folder (or wherever the folders with the same names are). And as before, when it asks to combine the folders, do so. Hope this helps! Big Grin
And if you still have trouble, make your own thread in the trouble-shooting section or off-topic section.

I will review all of your custom stories (when I find time!)!
04-13-2012, 12:32 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - by ThoseRandomGuyz - 04-13-2012, 12:32 AM