Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
[RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: [RELEASE]Deterioration - Total Conversion

(02-11-2012, 08:22 AM)Cryaotic Wrote:
Spoiler below!
I most definitely can not, for the life of me, figure out what it is I must do whilst in the lighthouse.

I read the previous posts and I believe someone mentioned you can go to the top of the lighthouse? The furthest I can go is to the railing outside the room where your father was after starting the generator on the same floor and the rather rude fellow lurks about.

I also heard about the lever on the bottom floor and it is also stuck for me, though I may or may not have missed a step that would de-stuck it.

The first three sections of this post all start with I, neat! Hopefully someone could lend some assistance - I'd probably hug you and slap you on the posterior if you'd like.

Salad dressing.
I've never raged on a part of a story so hard. I LOVED the beginning and everything up to the lighthouse... Then emotions plummeted... I could not figure it out and gave up. =\

Though, here is a tip for you if you can figure it out.
Spoiler below!

There is a ladder you can grab above you at the opposite end of the balcony. follow the grunt around and look up, you will see a ladder, as well as an arrow on the wall, directing you to look up at it.

If you figure out the puzzle, please good sir, fill me in.
(02-11-2012, 05:31 AM)Strembitsky Wrote: Streetboat, not entirely sure if Statyk will do this on his own or not, but he was streaming your map, and ragequit at the lighthouse. He said that he loved the map, and it was done greatly, but the lighthouse puzzle killed it.

Just some feedback from a well-known person Smile

To be clear, the well-known person is Statyk, not myself.
Well... Thank you for putting my feedback for me.

But yes, I love the map very very much. GREAT immersion, fitting sounds/music, great lighting, very interactive. I see where "Myst" comes in. The story blended together very well in many parts and it made me smile. I love stories like this. Fantastic story and puzzles... Until the lighthouse. What seems to have been the simplest puzzle turned into a disaster for me... HAD to have lasted at LEAST and hour on it. And I MAY or MAY NOT have said the real reason the father jumped off the lighthouse was because the generator was not being put in stand-by and the light would not, so he quit life and jumped. This was said in frustration, I apologize. I followed the story properly, have no fear.

Great story. The lighthouse was just, in my opinion, poorly explained... Or there is simply a problem with the whole puzzle.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2012, 08:55 AM by Statyk.)
02-11-2012, 08:39 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE]Deterioration - Total Conversion - by Statyk - 02-11-2012, 08:39 AM