Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
[RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: [RELEASE]Deterioration - Total Conversion

Finally compeleted it, without getting frustrated that lighthouse puzzle, now it's finally possible to beat. Smile

Beast Story, finally I can write my review:

Spoiler below!

First I wanna say about the maps, mapping is something really unique, incredible, really phenomenally beautiful.

Secondly: Atmosphere. Damn, I was so terrified second time too when I have to restart whole story again, really creepy. Awesome work!

Finally: Lighting no complaining, story telling that was really interesting and puzzles pure geniusness.. and that "no glowing items really new and interesting idea, it was really fun to collect and find them. Tongue

Overall: Really unique whole mod, I don't seriously have nothing bad to say, you have damn great potential to do awesome mods. Easily one of the best mods ever / my favourite. I give you 5 out of 5! No doubt. Thanks man for making this BEAST mod!

“Life is a game, play it”
02-18-2012, 10:35 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE]Deterioration - Total Conversion - by HumiliatioN - 02-18-2012, 10:35 PM