Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia in Kotakus 12 Best Games on PC
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Amnesia in Kotakus 12 Best Games on PC

(02-10-2012, 04:38 PM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote:
(02-09-2012, 06:24 PM)Googolplex Wrote: Amnesia and The Witcher 2 are the only ones I would put in this list.

I'm sorry, I really am, but it sounds like your implying every other game on that list is trash or bad or something, and to me that's like saying sex isn't fun or enjoyable, or that being high doesn't feel good, because a lot of those games like half life 2, starcraft 2, mass effect, and more are fantastic games
This pretty much. Half life 2 was a critically acclaimed game which revolutionzed the first person shooter genre by mixing gameplay with interactive narrative. It has been more than 6 years since HL2 was released and yet HL2 still ahs one of the best lip syncs in gaming. It has been critically claimed to be one of the best games of all time, winning more than 100 awards (39 of them being game of the year) and many consider it to be the best game of last decade.

And that doesn't deserve to be in the "best games on PC" list ? Okay it's a matter of opinion and all but still that's pretty stupid.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2012, 05:43 PM by Arvuti.)
02-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia in Kotakus 12 Best Games on PC - by Arvuti - 02-10-2012, 05:42 PM