Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia in Kotakus 12 Best Games on PC
Gasjockey Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia in Kotakus 12 Best Games on PC

(02-11-2012, 03:58 PM)Googolplex Wrote:
(02-11-2012, 08:09 AM)dph314 Wrote: ...and not to mention if you have the hardware to run all the settings maxed out it looks better than 90% of the games out there. Multiplayer is phenominal. Definitely an amazing shooter and definitely belongs on that list.
I played Battlefield 3 in ultra details and the graphics are standard at all.

Textures look like from 2006, the game id full of "follow me, open the door, come here, help me, follow again, shoot them up and kill all".
My brother bought the game, I'm not a shooter player, but I played it to see how games are I don't like.
And there was nothing immersing. It was boring at all, no content, all the same, only shoot shoot shoot.
And the graphics are bad, particularly the textures.
I hate all action shit games where are cutscenes, quick-time events and no time for rest.
You mentioned the graphics, there are other games looking much better than this.

And the quality of graphics said nothing about the quality of the game.
Old games like Gothic or Indiana Jones and the infernal machine are one of the best games the world has.
A shooter is boring by default, and when its setting is for teenagers with action boom boom, it will be still more boring.

Don't compare successfully and goodness. This are two separate things.
Most people are playing bad games, so this is why shooters or hack 'n' slay RPGs are successful.
Or look at the Nintendo Wii shit games. They're successful like an oil billionnaire, but the most crap what you can find in the universe. Only because most people are kitschy.
[Image: yEePt.gif]

Really?

Ok, we've been through this way too many times now, but STOP CLAIMING YOUR OPINIONS AS FACTS! They're not facts, and to me at least (and probably most of the other forumers) they seem extremely uninformed, closed-minded and just plain stupid! Just fucking leave if this is all you can contribute to these forums.

Member of the secret society of TCaMtRLHfPSMUYRYRtWWtPtKYOoPFatHHG
02-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia in Kotakus 12 Best Games on PC - by Gasjockey - 02-11-2012, 04:16 PM