Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia in Kotakus 12 Best Games on PC
Gasjockey Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia in Kotakus 12 Best Games on PC

(02-11-2012, 06:35 PM)Googolplex Wrote: A (really large) wad of bullshit.
Ok, I'll square with you here. It's difficult to understand what you're saying. Not because of the concept of what it is you intend to convey, but because you clearly don't know english. Also, you seem to make up your opinion beforehand. You are judging games you haven't played on the basis that they're vaguely in the same-ish genre as Call of duty. You act like entire genres (shooter, sci-fi, simulation) are horrible pieces of crap that offend your very existence. And you are presenting this horribly misinformed and narrowminded opinion as a fact, AGAIN. It would also seem that you either don't read most of the posts here, or (and I think this is most likely) that you don't have a good enough grasp of the english language to understand them. Maybe even both. And please, claiming that I am a troll for trying to enlighten you? Sure, it might have been a tiny bit rude to say that you should leave, but I am not the only one to say this. And you've said more offensive things! And please, if you insist on resorting to insults, please be more creative than claiming me to be a troll, that's both untrue and rather cliché...

Member of the secret society of TCaMtRLHfPSMUYRYRtWWtPtKYOoPFatHHG
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2012, 07:38 PM by Gasjockey.)
02-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia in Kotakus 12 Best Games on PC - by Gasjockey - 02-11-2012, 07:38 PM