The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Objects in Custom Stories
Hericks Offline

Threads: 1
Missing Objects in Custom Stories

Hi, I've been having a bit of trouble with the custom stories missing objects that are vital to proceeding in the game. I first had several problems with "White Night" where doors were missing or sideways, objects vanished when I was moving them around, (I think they somehow fell out of the game), then the objects would reappear in another part of the level, but it was it was streatched out across part of the level, I couldn't touch it, and just walked through it. Then several graphics were missing, like some bodies, and hints, and then I came to a part where a tool was missing, the gas can, making it impossible to proceed in that game. At first, I thought it was just that mod, but then I also had some trouble in "Dark Room" where the projector was missing, making it impossible to proceed in that game as well. I'm not sure if objects were missing in the other story I downloaded, or in the original game story, because if there were, they did niot interfere with the progress of the game. but can someone help me with this?

My computer I am using is a 64-bit Windows 7 desktop.
It is also a firly powerful gaming computer (a "Chimera" from iBuyPower)
I also attached my HPL.log file to this message.
Thank you for your time

Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 10.5 KB / Downloads: 129)
02-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Missing Objects in Custom Stories - by Hericks - 02-11-2012, 08:08 PM