Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
- The Abductions II - [RELEASED]
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: - The Abductions II - [RELEASED]

Okay played and finished it and have to say a really nice story with some good puzzles and little scares. Smile

My feedback:

Spoiler below!
Starting was a really nice surprise, but nothing so special. I liked couple nice things here go back to upstairs near to tavern and have to carry that "platform to cross that bridge" nice idea here man.

Okay reached "Main hub area" really nicely maded and this was pretty long story and I enjoyed it not boring one.

What comes to mapping:

Cellar areas: Good, nice mapping.

Library and other mansionbase areas: Not bad, maybe little more "unique areas here and using more creativity.

Now the little flaws and improves for the 3rd chapter:

A little more atmosphere and scareness to make player really feeling that something is coming soon... really soon, but create that really slow to scare living hell out of a player. (little hard to explain what i'm trying to say) but whatever xD

Then.. maybe that lightning that needs more and I noticed you have missing ceilings couple of the areas and walls too I can see one of the cellar areas through the next hallway... etc.

Other than that, thanks for this custom story it's not the best or awesome.. But really deserves 7/10.

It's really nice one compare to another stories out there. You really spend time this one because it has umm.. 13 nice maps. Good job man! Really looking 3rd chapter Wink

“Life is a game, play it”
03-21-2012, 03:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
- The Abductions II - [RELEASED] - by Leeeyam - 03-20-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: - The Abductions II - [RELEASED] - by Cloaked - 03-21-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: - The Abductions II - [RELEASED] - by HumiliatioN - 03-21-2012, 03:46 PM
RE: - The Abductions II - [RELEASED] - by Cloaked - 03-21-2012, 04:54 PM
RE: - The Abductions II - [RELEASED] - by Traggey - 03-22-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: - The Abductions II - [RELEASED] - by Kaizy - 03-26-2012, 12:42 AM
RE: - The Abductions II - [RELEASED] - by Kaizy - 03-31-2012, 09:27 AM