Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
A Laugh in the Darkness - Chapter 2 [The Door]
Skashi Away
Pirate

Threads: 28
RE: A Laugh in the Darkness - Chapter 2 [The Door]

(03-24-2012, 08:38 PM)Nickshrike Wrote: Been a silent fan of yours for a while, just never decided to make an account til' now.

Spoiler below!
This game managed to give me a bigger jump than all of your house of creep series with the random Suitor which popped up near the start >_< I wasn't expecting it at all as I thought your serious games wouldn't have jump scares.

The game itself was great like the first one, succeeded in making that creepy atmosphere that I love about Amnesia.

Only a few things which could be changed or something:
It would be nice if you could make a way to open all the other doors that are shut with some extra content behind them, maybe just bonus rooms or something.

Also, when I first got the teddy I managed to chuck it down the other side of the bed because im an idiot, I then had to restart. Any chance you could prevent it from getting accidentally out of reach? Or even just a way to make it go back to where it was.

Overall though, I loved it. Keep up the good work =D

thx, and i think nobody found the bonus room till now Big Grin

03-24-2012, 08:43 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Laugh in the Darkness - Chapter 2 [The Door] - by Skashi - 03-24-2012, 08:43 PM