Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED]
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A

This whole concept in this story is kind of dull. :/ To be honest to you.

Spoiler below!

First of all: Starting was boring.. because you have to walk too much to get stuff in certain areas and then you can progress slowly... and when these naked guys attacked it was really buggy to get that stone and use it to smash these bricks and you can too smash only with rock you don't have to use that catapult at all.

Second area: Really big hall with couple really cheap and annoying scares and really confusing what to do next.

Final area: Are you kidding me? I know it's funny to make some "sex scenes in amnesia, but that was really odd what I saw. I get that humour sometimes, but this time I don't.

Good things: Really like these new models, couple new enemies, epic toy humour and new wall textures and that stuff. That's good.

Overall: I didn't like this one. It's not good. Sry I'm just honest now. But keep them coming and improve stuff to make more sense to everything. Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
03-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A - by HumiliatioN - 03-26-2012, 08:44 PM