Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia Mod creation (A meme thread)
Putmalk Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Amnesia Mod creation (A meme thread)

(05-17-2012, 05:43 AM)PewDiePie Wrote: Don't worry about it. ^^ I feel bad if mod developers have to deal with what I saw in some of these memes because of my followers :/ But I don't think there is much I can do about it. Tongue

To be honest I've learned to love maps with great atmosphere, good mapping and story lines of course. I just don't record myself playing those because I enjoy them more "alone" (if that makes any sense). The maps I play for YouTube however, I record because for me they are more enjoyable to commentate on. Smile
I know it's not really fair giving more publicity to mods that have been put less effort into, but maybe in the future I can change that. c:
Pewdie, I actually enjoyed your genuine commentary on the main game, and the better custom stories. You were so genuine, but now it seems fake when you play those bad custom stories. It sounds...forced. And the effect is worse, you were so much better with the great atmosphere ones. You should definitely record yourself playing those, because I'm sure your fans will appreciate what you put out regardless. O_O

Trust me, your playthrough of the Amnesia prisons was amazing. I want more videos like that. Genuine freakouts, not fake AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH at some random spawning brute or something...so much better to watch.

That being said, how would you commentate something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrc2NCvkPZk

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2012, 07:19 PM by Putmalk.)
05-17-2012, 07:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia Mod creation (A meme thread) - by Acies - 04-09-2012, 07:23 AM
RE: Amnesia Mod creation (A meme thread) - by Putmalk - 05-17-2012, 07:18 PM