Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
William's castle, custom story
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: William's castle, custom story

(04-13-2012, 06:40 PM)Rnardin123 Wrote: do you think, I can make better custom stories? Is it worth a try?
Of course you can. I'll tell you something: I have yet to release a custom story myself, and am currently working on my first one. I had zero experience when I started the custom story, but through learning, reading, and experimenting, by the end of the first map of the custom story, I'm proud to say that I've become semi-experienced to say the very least.

It's not essentially your ability. It's more of how much effort you put in learning, and how much you push yourself to want to make your story as good as possible. Enjoying what you do, and truly wanting it to be great is the best way to make a custom story, or any game for that matter, and to improve.

EDIT: That's also the beauty of being an indie game/mod dev. You have no deadlines, or anything to have to live up to. You can take as much time as you want to make your work the best it can be without it being rushed, or worrying about deadlines. The only thing that can truly rush your work to a crappy completion before its time is you.

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2012, 07:59 PM by Kreekakon.)
04-13-2012, 07:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
William's castle, custom story - by Rnardin123 - 04-12-2012, 01:59 PM
RE: William's castle, custom story - by Kreekakon - 04-13-2012, 07:49 PM