Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Kinda maybe deleted my savegame and dont wanna redo everything :(
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
RE: Kinda maybe deleted my savegame and dont wanna redo everything :(

(04-15-2012, 09:04 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: Yes, that's exactly why (Not the buying Amnesia for something that's not scary part, but the other bit). How many people never wanted to go back into the Storage and Water Monster area after playing the game? I'd say about a quarter/a half of them.

When I lost my game save on my first play through, and realized I had to re do those two parts, I literally screamed. I honestly still find them horrifying, even after playing through the game like, 6 times. Every time I have to do those parts, it takes me time, and during that time, it involves a lot of sweating, shaking, and screaming.
I wish there were more water parts in Amnesia. ...and big spiders. ...and sharks. Maybe shark spiders. Flying shark spiders, with nightvision. Smile
Now, I'd hate to even see such a thing, but that's what horror gaming is about: Man-ing up and facing your fears.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

04-15-2012, 09:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kinda maybe deleted my savegame and dont wanna redo everything :( - by Cranky Old Man - 04-15-2012, 09:37 PM