Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Your First Playthrough: For the Cowards Out There
Xanthos Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Your First Playthrough: For the Cowards Out There

I was the biggest failure at Amnesia (First PlayThrough(No Spoils)).
I would play little amounts of the game about every month.

The first encounter with the monster chasing me (Cellar thingy, where you obtain the drill) I tried not to move when I picked up the drill part and he was looking and walking right to me, the high pitch Mosquito sound starting to kick in, My hands got sweaty and all tense, my legs shaking rapidly. I started to run, I made it around a shelf and quickly Sneaked past him and he was still chasing me. I couldn't even press the shift key because of how freaked out I was, He hit me it made me throw my mouse to the side.
The camera was looking at the roof now, I was also press keys 8456 Thinking it was the arrow keys.
I died and didn't play for 1/2 a month.

But I can tell you this, I never pause the game unless I have to leave my chair.
Every jumpscare just makes me throw my mouse.

Sadly, I don't get the thrill I used to in Amnesia. It doesn't phase me as much as it use to, I would easily outrun the monsters 24/7.

I am playing the game Resident Evil 4.
Scary as f*** at chapter 5!
Spoiler below!
The FIRST boss Is a CHAINSAW GUY T.T

04-17-2012, 12:52 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your First Playthrough: For the Cowards Out There - by Xanthos - 04-17-2012, 12:52 AM