Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The Maze
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6
RE: [First Custom Story] The Maze (Trial)

Here you go, man. Another quick bug report. Hope it helps.
Spoiler below!
Start:
1. There is a candle to the right side of the door leading to the maze that is placed half inside the rock, sideways.

2. When standing in front of the door leading to the maze and looking up, the player can see through the rocks above them. Can this be fixed?

3. I think maybe these candles shouldn't be placed sideways. I mean, they wouldn't work right in real life, and probably would look just as nice sitting on top of the rock then on the side of it sticking out.

In the Maze:
1. The first grunt you encounter that actually tries to smash down doors wont actually break through the door he attacks. He'll just keep hitting it over and over and over. Is this intentional?

2. I liked the cockroaches on the floor in some parts. Nice touch. Also, the scream was good. I might add it one more time, if I were you.

3. Is it possible to have all of the monsters set inactive once the player steps out of the maze? I think that would kind of be cool. Do you?

4. The grunt was smashing doors fine at the end, but he wouldn't follow me after I got past the last door (he'd turn around and kind of patrol around) Can you tell him where the player is after they get past the third door, so he continues chasing them? Also, I think I said this in your thread, but I don't think this guy should be a poofer.

Lower Maze:
1. I think the first brute spawn should be adjusted slightly, as it didn't quite work on me (I accidentally poofed him.) Maybe spawn him behind the player once he gets past the first turn? That way, they will still run, and even if he catches them, he'll poof.

2. Near the first dead end (the one with the little oven/fireplace thing) you can see part of the wall sticking out. I'm not taking screenshots for this, so I'll give you the player coords it gives me, if that helps. (7.385552 0.893490 2.533393)

04-23-2012, 07:22 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
The Maze - by mrOogadeeboogadee - 04-20-2012, 08:18 AM
RE: [First Custom Story] The Maze (Trial) - by SUMMER^ - 04-23-2012, 07:22 AM
RE: The Maze - by FinBanana - 04-24-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: The Maze - by Dutton - 04-24-2012, 03:34 PM
RE: The Maze - by Hardscxped - 04-25-2012, 04:19 PM