Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script Help Music playing while file not on my computer.
MrIcabod123 Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Music playing while file not on my computer.

(05-02-2012, 12:17 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 10:44 PM)MrIcabod123 Wrote: Ok so I did the import thing correctly and after a week of tampering the music's still playing, this is really annoying and blocking my progress hugely. I really don't want to re download Amnesia as I've got a bunch of stories and stuff installed, and it would just be a b*tch. There must be some other way. If anyone could help it would be awesome, thanks.

(Also haven't figured out why it's still playing while not on my computer)
You can easily save both your custom stories and your saved games, before reinstalling. Also, it seems that your biggest concern for re-downloading Amnesia, isn't to pay for the game a second time. I find this strange. Cracked versions of Amnesia are already tampered with by definition, and these people can easily play that sample on purpose, as crackers are not mentally adjusted people.
I did pay for the game, if that's what you're suggesting. It seems the only thing left to do is re-download it. I'll do that tomorrow and say if it did any difference.
05-02-2012, 03:36 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music playing while file not on my computer. - by MrIcabod123 - 05-02-2012, 03:36 AM