Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
A Morbid New Year (Custom Story/Full Conversion)
R. Peters Offline

Threads: 10
RE: A Morbid New Year (Custom Story/Full Conversion)

(05-01-2012, 06:22 PM)dnalange Wrote: Could'nt load init file.. { Full CS }.........
i'm no genius, but other people seem to be getting it working, and it still works fine for me. Perhaps try re-downloading it in case of corrupt/missing data, or using the other version (full conversion/custom story versions). Hope it helps Smile

(05-01-2012, 07:19 PM)trollox Wrote: I rage quited. I really can't play well made custom stories i'm too big of a wuzz :C. But from what i saw during te time i played it was really nice. And i'll defently try and finnish it.
Haha, well you can always wait for the 'lets play's (I hope someone makes one anyway Tongue), but thank you for the compliments Smile I am glad some people are enjoying it anyway. Good luck with finishing it, if you try. Big Grin

(05-01-2012, 05:06 PM)Your Computer Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 04:25 PM)R. Peters Wrote: Inside joke or? XD Don't really know anyone on here.

Do you at least know of the House of Creep series? That's all you need to know to laugh along with the others.
aaaaah I understand I think. I'm sure he meant no offense though, some people prefer games that get straight into the action, this one is more atmospheric and creepy (If I do say so myself Tongue) Smile

Author of: - A Morbid New Year (Also available as a full conversion).
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2012, 08:11 PM by R. Peters.)
05-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Morbid New Year (Custom Story/Full Conversion) - by R. Peters - 05-01-2012, 08:05 PM