Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
A Coma Awakening: The Unknown Mysteries
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39
RE: A Coma Awakening: The Unknown Mysteries

(05-25-2012, 02:42 AM)pil Wrote:
(05-23-2012, 03:55 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote:
(05-23-2012, 01:14 AM)pil Wrote: I applied the patch and the same result happened. I believe I installed it correctly.

Also I tried to continue where I left off previously. Not sure if that affects anything in the patch. Anyways I had to restart from
Spoiler below!
where I got the jail cell key. The door before the poofer. I tried starting after you go into that jail cell and you pass out due to the gases, but when I awake in the prison room I cannot move or do anything. But starting from outside where you get the jail cell key seemed to work up until the last part again.
Spoiler below!
The save for the Hidden Prison (the one where you cant move when you wake up) is causing the problem. I changed up the script so that when you wake up, you have the ability to move no matter what (I took off the timer and script where the player can't move for a certain time). So I believe the saves are causing the issues. Unfortunately, you may have to start over Sad I'm terribly sorry. I understand if you don't want to or if you think my custom story is crap. Because I believe it is, actually, now that I see how much bugs there are and all that.
So does the current patch fix that issue and that I need to restart over for it to work?
Possibly. I'm not 100% sure.
05-25-2012, 03:40 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Coma Awakening: The Unknown Mysteries - by SonOfLiberty796 - 05-25-2012, 03:40 AM