Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Series: Let's Plays with Etherelle
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Penumbra Series: Let's Plays with Etherelle

(05-16-2012, 07:54 AM)Etherelle Wrote: Warning: I do swear a lot, there's some face cam, there's some screaming, some Kanye West and a lot of babbling like an idiot. There is also commentary by my friends, Lucky and Swan on Skype. And the issues that pop up are quickly resolved, I promise. %D But I hope you enjoy!
We are all adults here (and if not, mature adolescents) and I don't think super conservative Christians really play games like these so you shouldn't have to warn people about swearing. Besides, only idiots have a problem with swearing, so if they don't like it that's due to their own misguided views.

Anyway while I respect the effort you probably put into recording all these I can't say I'm really all that motivated to watch them. Not only the low resolution like spukrian mentioned but it takes commitment to watch some unknown person play a video game for hours. Maybe I'll check them out later though.

EDIT: Also, is Etherelle your actual name? If so, congrats on having a badass name.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012, 10:58 PM by Bridge.)
06-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penumbra Series: Let's Plays with Etherelle - by Bridge - 06-02-2012, 10:57 PM