Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Series: Let's Plays with Etherelle
Etherelle Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Penumbra Series: Let's Plays with Etherelle

@Bridge: Haha, yeah! You could never be too sure though, so I figured I might as well put it out there. Better be safe than sorry. Not only that but it's respectful to at least give people the head's up, in case there is someone who doesn't have an appetite for swearing. And this is where I agree with Damascus Rose. Though, I do have to wonder, what would people be doing watching Frictional Games playthroughs without expecting profuse language. %D What even.

No worries, dude, I respect that. The resolution does get in the way, which is something I didn't notice until you guys brought it up. I'm going to work on upping the quality because honestly, when I first started uploading them, it was for friends who weren't able to attend my livestreams of the game, who were curious as to what they missed, so I put them up quickly. And I figured that well, while I was at it, I might as well mention it here on the forums in case anyone else wanted to see. I don't expect a big reaction, as you've said, I'm pretty much a nobody here, but it doesn't hurt to give the option. People have to start somewhere! 8D

And no, Etherelle isn't my real name. Wish it was! Though its hard to find a nickname for it. It's just my internet handle.
06-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penumbra Series: Let's Plays with Etherelle - by Etherelle - 06-03-2012, 08:54 PM