Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 4.48 Average
Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE
crisosphinx Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE

(02-07-2013, 11:29 AM)nzim Wrote: I just wanted to congratulate you on the amazing custom story. There's no way you could tell it apart from the original Amnesia. I liked the new monsters. The skeleton mask one was deeply disturbing ( Big Grin ) and the green-chested one was a pain in the a$$.
I loved the thing with the east wing door (I think it was the eastern one), the gravity change one was something I really didn't expect. The new music when the green monster appears is intense and good too.
Astonishing. That's how I'd sum it all up. I have one remark though: the riddles were almost impossible to solve. I mean it took me a good long while to solve most of them. Blush
Are there multiple endings or it just ends with
Spoiler below!
me becoming a monster?

Multiple endings! Big Grin Look for Amnesiapuzzles on youtube and watch her alternative endings video Smile

Animation and Rig questions -> crisosphinx@yahoo.com

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
02-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE - by crisosphinx - 02-07-2013, 04:07 PM