Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 4.48 Average
Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE
Tetrafish Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE

The stage where you have to place the shards into the pedestals, then get the rods...

Spoiler below!
You may want to rescript it so that it doesn't let you pull the switch to turn the machine on (nearby where you put the rods in) until after the shards are placed in the other room. I forgot to put the shards in, put all 3 rods in, pulled the lever and rushed back to the room... When I slid the 3 position switch it told me the shards weren't in place. I put them in the pedestals... (I'm not sure exactly what happened next -can't remember since it was so hectic) but the gist of it is that I was blocked in that room with the shard pedestals by the 'Shadow' web thingies, the monster was also in that room. I kept on getting killed with no way back to the switch next to the rods. I'd respawn with the monster right behind me, and die yet again. D-:>

eta: Or maybe a notification (note) that suggests that "I should put the shards in before going forward." -maybe...?

Unless I could've crouched to get by the shadow web things.... Anyway, I didn't see any way to get back into the room to re-throw the switch.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2013, 10:13 AM by Tetrafish.)
04-06-2013, 05:11 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE - by Tetrafish - 04-06-2013, 05:11 PM