Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 4.48 Average
Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE
SusieAnne Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE

Okay, so I'm not sure if I'm not doing this right, if it's a bug, or what have you. I'm in Chapter 2, and trying to tip over the statue, and it won't break T.T

It falls (usually. Sometimes it's still up on the balcony and is just stuck), and sometimes the game "jumps" a little, as though it was supposed to switch to a cutscene of it breaking, but it doesn't.
I'm so frustrated! I can't jump from the balcony because I don't want to waste my laudanum, but I have to walk ALL the way around to get downstairs, then go into the cellar to switch locations and get the load screen, then go right back so that the statue will be reset on the balcony, go ALL the way back up, and tip it over, just to watch it not break.

Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions of how to tip it?

I love this CS so far, but after the first few times of it not breaking, the atmosphere was gone and I was just frustrated. I saved and quit, and after coming back to it, it's not any better. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: *Facepalm* Can Amnesia monsters not be kind enough to leave notes like, "BRB, chasing after some statue breaking noise. If your name is Charles Longden, you better not go through here while I'm gone!" Tongue

I had forgotten that I had broken it once before, and I subsequently died, but I guess it didn't occur to me that he'd be gone anyways. So, needless to say, I've been angrily cursing at a statue for no reason. But I persevere!
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2013, 05:40 PM by SusieAnne.)
07-30-2013, 05:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE - by SusieAnne - 07-30-2013, 05:07 PM