Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

IMPORTANT: On posting contents on game files!
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
RE: IMPORTANT: On posting contents on game files!

(08-23-2011, 04:24 AM)lilsal Wrote: I just tried that link for editing game files and it goes to a non- existent forum.
I am playing Overture and miraculously have made it to the area where the dogs and steam cages are trying to get to the refinery and have been there for 3 days trying to get past those dogs. Even on easy play I cannot get by the second dog. I would like to finish the game I am interested in seeing how it turns out but I cannot sneak by these dogs or if I hit them with something they stay down for a second call their friends and I'm dead. I need to be able to take the dog out in one hit. Can someone tell me how I can do this? I saw a post changing some code for the dog min and max attack damage to 0 (both) didnt work I still die.
Up to this point I could fight them off from on top of a crate I can see where they are coming from then, in this area no crates.
I am playing the Penumbra collection dvd Confused

the purpose of the game is to avoid the dogs, not try to kill them. Try to get away from them. Do not fight them, this game was not made for that.
08-23-2011, 09:27 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: IMPORTANT: On posting contents on game files! - by plutomaniac - 08-23-2011, 09:27 AM