Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need people for small CS making group
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31
RE: Need people for small CS making group

Hello there everyone!
I have been working with the project Mortal Sunrise but it has been put on hold for a large amount of time due to people leaving the project. So meanwhile Mortal Sunrise is put on hold i was thinking of creating my own custom story, and i need people to help me with it. I'm a scripter/story writer myself so i will need:

MAINLY PEOPLE WITH GOOD ATTITUDE!

A level designer, you must be able to carry the entire level designing all by yourself because my pc is to slow to handle the level editor.

A main story writer who will write the main story.

A help scripter who is like a second hand for me if i don't know how to script a specific thing.

Perhaps a modeller now WARNING! you must be skilled at what you do because we will probably need models that are hard to make.

[align=-webkit-auto]If you can do any of these PM me an application with the subject "TO THE CS MAKING"[/align]
[align=-webkit-auto]I have alredy got an idea of a custom story called "Sweet Dreams" and it will have something to do with the dream world and it will include a deeper meaning/story to it.[/align]
If you guys have any better ideas i would love to hear them.

Have a nice day.
I just corrected your whole post so people may seem more interested into this project.

If i've got any grammar mistakes myself wich i'm sure i have i'll just let you know english is not my first language aswell and i just re-wrote this so more people would be interested into his project.
06-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need people for small CS making group - by MaZiCUT - 06-08-2012, 04:02 PM