Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texture, Model & Animation Help Weird Level Editor glitch, most likely caused by model
AniCator Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Weird Level Editor glitch, most likely caused by model

Well I'm guessing it has something to do with this section of that tutorial.
Quote: One last point to remember is that, materials you create might be mixed up when you create it and one material accidentally get linked against 2 different geometries (or datablocks, or vertex groups… whatever one calls it). If this happens without proper care (accidentally), your model will not export correctly. Will look funny in model view.
Can someone give a better explanation of this though? It's rather fuzzy in the tutorial.

This just get's more random as I try to fix this. >.<
I exported the model again, set the armature node type to "JOINT" in the files as I did before but now the ModelView crashes again. It loads fine in ModelEditor but in LevelEditor the object has become invisible, when I select it I can see the wireframe but that is still looking as messed up as in the first screenshot that I posted.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2012, 10:42 AM by AniCator.)
06-27-2012, 10:09 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weird Level Editor glitch, most likely caused by model - by AniCator - 06-27-2012, 10:09 AM