Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm

I'm stuck because I cannot find the crowbar in the TV room, so I'm having the same "Can't find crowbar - don't have lamp oil." problem as the previous poster.

So far the environments are very inventive, but the events confuse me, and I suspect that the door-slap event doesn't work as it should. I was part of the very early playtesting for this, and then I left the forums, so I feel responsible saying this, but this could have used some more playtesting.

I've written a play-by-play review for this, but to sum the important things up:
- So far I've evaded two of the three(?) monster encounters by accident, through leaving the map and coming back.
- The desks are all empty. The player will not know that, so I searched all of them, and instead of finding more lamp oil, I ended up without any oil at all.
- I'm not sure which, but if you enter either the cellar or the TV room, you will get another lamp.

This story is cool, but I'm only giving it a strong 3/5 so far.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

11-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Kreekakon - 07-06-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Skashi - 07-07-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Smappa - 07-09-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Cranky Old Man - 11-04-2012, 05:42 PM