Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm

Thanks for taking the time to write some feedback Cranky Wink
(11-04-2012, 05:42 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: So far the environments are very inventive, but the events confuse me, and I suspect that the door-slap event doesn't work as it should.
Could you be more specific as to which one?

Cranky Old Man Wrote:- So far I've evaded two of the three(?) monster encounters by accident, through leaving the map and coming back.
How did this happen exactly? Do you mean you leaving somehow reseted some aspects of the map which affect the script?

Cranky Old Man Wrote:- I'm not sure which, but if you enter either the cellar or the TV room, you will get another lamp.
Oh! Well, I definitely should fix that. Surprised I never noticed it, and no one pointed it out before.

Cranky Old Man Wrote:This story is cool, but I'm only giving it a strong 3/5 so far.
Thanks for the honest score!

Spoiler below!
Seeing as you're stuck, I'm assuming you haven't been able to leave the dorm yet. Outside there's a note which is actually the "first" insight into the actual plot of the series.

The next installment will be much MUCH better than this, and it's really something to look forward to if I do say so myself.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2012, 05:52 PM by Kreekakon.)
11-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Kreekakon - 07-06-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Skashi - 07-07-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Smappa - 07-09-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Kreekakon - 11-04-2012, 05:50 PM