Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm

(11-04-2012, 05:50 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: Thanks for taking the time to write some feedback Cranky Wink
(11-04-2012, 05:42 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: So far the environments are very inventive, but the events confuse me, and I suspect that the door-slap event doesn't work as it should.
Could you be more specific as to which one?

As I tried to leave the room where I got the crowbar in the cellar, I think I was flung across the room, because all of a sudden I was in a corner and the door was closed. When I opened the door again, I was told something like "You feel a burn.", and I thought that maybe those events were supposed to be executed at the same time.

Quote:
Cranky Old Man Wrote:- So far I've evaded two of the three(?) monster encounters by accident, through leaving the map and coming back.
How did this happen exactly? Do you mean you leaving somehow reseted some aspects of the map which affect the script?

First of all, when you're teleported back to your room, and you hear a scraping sound, as if the statue is moving around as a regular grunt, that spooked me so much that I quit the game. When I loaded it up again, the sound wasn't there anymore.

The second encounter is the grunt in the cellar, that you're told that you must sneak past. I tried to get around it by checking other rooms, but having no lamp oil, the door I opened turned out to be the second entry door to the cellar, so I exited the cellar instead. When I reentered the cellar, the monster was gone.

So, where have you hidden the TV room crowbar?

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

11-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Kreekakon - 07-06-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Skashi - 07-07-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Smappa - 07-09-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Cranky Old Man - 11-04-2012, 06:07 PM