Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Obscurity - An Amnesia Custom Story
ElectricRed Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Obscurity - An Amnesia Custom Story

(08-25-2012, 05:30 AM)TheNoAuthor12 Wrote: Is this a long custom story ? I would like to play a long and scary custom story

BTW, the screenshots looks good
Thanks! Although it's not as long as Amnesia, it should be fairly lengthy.

(08-25-2012, 03:06 PM)LoganForrests Wrote: Good luck with this project, it sounds like it's coming along pretty well. I love the main theme you have composed. It paints a lot of pictures, so it'll be nice to see how it fits in. I'm looking forward to it's release.

Just don't forget about that schoolwork. You can't push that back, but you can delay this a little longer to focus on what's important.

Not sure if you've decided or not, but I probably wouldn't bother with a playable demo. Those only really serve as a means of testing before you buy. The only times I check a demo is either because the full game is pricey - I want to make sure it's worth the price - or to make sure it can run on my pc well enough. A game play trailer might work better, though, which I assume you'll be working on anyway.
I take no credit for the main theme, that is TGST's work. (He's composing the soundtrack.)

Yeah, I've decided not to do a demo since it would only take up time. As for the trailer, I have the clips but I need to finish the monster noises before I can upload it unfortunately. D:

[Image: 9lkjf4.jpg]

08-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obscurity - An Amnesia Custom Story - by Kman - 07-24-2012, 02:11 AM
RE: Obscurity - An Amnesia Custom Story - by Ermu - 07-25-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: Obscurity - An Amnesia Custom Story - by Ermu - 07-26-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: Obscurity - An Amnesia Custom Story - by TGST - 08-21-2012, 02:25 PM
RE: Obscurity - An Amnesia Custom Story - by ElectricRed - 08-25-2012, 03:14 PM