The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help, game is laggy
slashersaw Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Help, game is laggy

Hello, new to this forum. First i would like to apologize because i'm very new to computer games. I'm more use to consoles but i had to play Amnesia since i'm huge survival horror games. So before getting the game on steam, i did that test on this website called ''canyourunthis'' or something like that. Passed the test, everything is fine. Now, i'm playing the game with my laptop plugged with an HDMI wire on my tv. Graphics looks great BUT, everytime i move, turn the camera (character), it's seems a ''little'' laggy. Again, i'm not a pro at this AT ALL and would like help at how i could fix this step by step. Would really appreciate the help since i'm totally imersed in the game and want to finish it. I read somewhere on here that i should lower my graphic card or something but i don't even know where to do that.
07-15-2012, 09:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Help, game is laggy - by slashersaw - 07-15-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: Help, game is laggy - by plutomaniac - 07-15-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: Help, game is laggy - by RawkBandMan - 07-16-2012, 10:17 PM