Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

A Diskussion about "regenerative health" in horror games.
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: A Diskussion about "regenerative health" in horror games.

(07-23-2012, 07:55 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: So being a hardcore gamer means hating all casual games?

Gentlemen, that's a hipster gamer.

Once again, GoogolLogic
Why does everyone use the word hipster wrong now? Its almost as if it has replaced the word "fag" due to how often it's used. A hipster is someone who follows the latest trends; hardcore gaming isn't a trend, its for people who want a challenge. Hell, someone who plays CoD is more of a "hipster" than Googol. The proper term to use here would be "snob", someone who thinks their opinion is superior.

But that version of "hardcore gaming" is non existent. It seems like his friend doesn't understand the gaming industry. Why would a game developer create a game that would only appeal to a mere fraction of the gaming market?

Googol's friend is clearly stuck in a "superioristic" mindset, no use in arguing with someone like that. Just reading his message, I honestly think it's "an troll" (actually, after he said Clock Tower is superior to Penumbra or Amnesia, I'm 100% sure it's a troll.). Either that or he has some sort of mental issues.

I rate it 3 memes.
07-24-2012, 01:41 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Diskussion about "regenerative health" in horror games. - by Adny - 07-24-2012, 01:41 AM