Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

A Diskussion about "regenerative health" in horror games.
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: A Diskussion about "regenerative health" in horror games.

you have misunderstood kreekaron!, i know you didnt say that, and i agree with you, every game mechanic is equal if its handled right, to be honest, even I would rather have regen health that has been handled really well than a medpack system that has been done really badly and makes the game impossible.

i want to know why the games PUBLISHERS, the "Industry" seem to think my game is "inferior" and spit on it because it used old fashioned mechanics, despite interest from developers, instead of COD style ones, and just give a lame excuse like "it wouldnt sell in america" or "it wouldnt work with kinekt". its the Publishers, people like THQ, Ubisoft, ETC who are treating it as inferior, the games industry, and i want to know why! what is so bad about a throwback, why do the publishers think any game that takes place in first person HAS to have regenerating health, and or other call of duty elements, no its no buts ? what is the problem that people like 2K, THQ, Ubisoft, EA, Et al, the publishers, have with games that are not direct clones of COD?
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2012, 10:23 PM by the dark side.)
07-29-2012, 10:20 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Diskussion about "regenerative health" in horror games. - by the dark side - 07-29-2012, 10:20 PM