Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Try something new! Amnesia Custom Story - The Game
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Try something new! Amnesia Custom Story - The Game

Just thought I'd bring this up, it being your first mod shouldn't effect the quality and shouldn't be used as an excuse. Many people's first mods are amazing, and not because they were just born with a talent, but because they waited until they had honed their skills to a level where what they released was of high quality. The reason so many people say that the first story is always bad is because too many people are eager to release something as soon as they learn to make something. I can understand why people would end up doing this, the first time I made a map I remember how badly I wanted to release it (and holy fuck it was a terrible map) but instead I didn't and kept working to improve my skills. Now, almost a year later, I've become a very skilled mapper and modder in general, and I can guarantee you that my first mod will be very good.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2012, 01:47 AM by Kman.)
07-26-2012, 01:47 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try something new! Amnesia Custom Story - The Game - by Kman - 07-26-2012, 01:47 AM