Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Björn Pankratz (game developer) playing guitar with his wife.
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Björn Pankratz (game developer) playing guitar with his wife.

i have, never, Never Tolerated bugs, i expect quality in return for my money. if i dont get quality, i want my money back, because i havnt got the quality i have paid for.

Piranah bytes should have just told the publisher to stick it and transferred to one who would give them the time to complete it (bethesoft, steamworks, etc), it is still there fault for not telling the publisher "were to get off" and just kotowing to them and rushing the game. you dont have to.

say what you will about valve, but, they take there time on games, they are done when they are done, and if EA comes along saying "realase now so we can beat modern warfare 905!" valve will just show them the door, sure, it means we probably wont see Half Life 3 until 2020, but it will be bug free, old school, and ported to console from PC, not the other way round. the way games should be made.

agreed, i'd sooner have outdated graphics and great gameplay than Anything that resembles cod in even the slightest way, but i will not put up with bugs, because ive paid money. so i want quality.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2012, 10:12 PM by the dark side.)
08-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Björn Pankratz (game developer) playing guitar with his wife. - by the dark side - 08-08-2012, 10:09 PM