Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
my first custom Story: The evil awakes
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: my first custom Story: The evil awakes

(08-10-2012, 09:03 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: Wow.

You didn't know how to post screenshots until a few minutes ago.
BUT we should totally play your custom story.
DESPITE the fact that you took a picture of both Fluttershy (being in the beginning introduction) AND the player being spammed by monsters, but not just that! You posted the picture of the monster spamming, which leads me to believe that you actually think that the idea of bullshit like that is going to sway people into playing your story, which leads me to believe you haven't the slightest understanding of what people here want. That being the case, you probably didn't make the story to anyone's liking whatsoever.
Yet for some reason as long as it has screenshots people will treat it like it's a masterpiece. I honestly don't get it, screenshots are made to show you the quality of the map and if it's worth your time, yet it seems like the second someone posts a screenshot people act like it went from being crap to being amazing (even if the screenshots are god awful). It's like if you required someone to prove they're a girl to you by sending you a picture of themselves before they role play with you, and even if they have the most disgusting, ugly face ever it's still ok cause it's a girl.

Posting Freak
08-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: my first custom Story: The evil awakes - by Kman - 08-10-2012, 10:08 PM