Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
my first custom Story: The evil awakes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0
RE: my first custom Story: The evil awakes

Well the story is about a murderous prostitute who looks liky Fluttershy from MLP and some mysterious stranger who leaves you notes and tells you she comes from a parody and apparently Jason Vorhees is bound to make an appearance later. Making fun parody maps is okay, but its not even funny. Its just...weird. and random. sorry Sad
Anyway, can't say much about the technical side because I couldn't even leave the first room. The third drawer doesn't open (not even with the key) so I had to somehow wedge the crowbar out of there through the slit. Combined both the crowbar and the key with every object in the room without success. Gave up then.

Aestethically it doesn't seem like you put a lot of love into the map. That's why I thought it was a test map - it just seems as if you didn't put any effort at all in making it look good.
Nun die Story handelt von einer mörderischen Prostituierten die aussieht wie Fluttershy von MLP, einem mysteriösen Fremden der dir Notizzettel hinterlässt die dir sagen dass sie aus einer Parodie stammt und offenbar soll Jason Vorhees später noch auftauchen. Spaßige Parodien sind ja schön und gut, aber es ist nicht einmal wirklich lustig...nur merkwürdig. Und irgendwie zufällig zusammengewürfelt. Tut mir leid Sad

Wie dem auch sei, was die technische Seite angeht kann ich nicht viel sagen, ich konnte nicht einmal den ersten Raum verlassen. Die unterste Schublade der Kommode ließ sich nicht öffnen (auch nicht mit dem Schlüssel), also musste ich das Brecheisen durch den Spalt herauspfriemeln. weder Brecheisen noch Schlüssel ließen sich auf irgendein Objekt anwenden, daraufhin habe ich aufgegeben.

Ästethisch sieht es einfach nicht danach aus, als hättest du dir viel Mühe gegeben die Map gut aussehen zu lassen. Deshalb dachte ich es sei eine Testmap.
08-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: my first custom Story: The evil awakes - by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 08-11-2012, 02:10 PM